Developing an established brand presence on LinkedIn through effective channel management.
Social Media Management
Our client wanted to create a professional social media presence, as their business was moving towards digital as a result of the pandemic. They wanted to strengthen their position in the North American and Central American Market, focusing on their New York office. One of their main goals was to increase their LinkedIn following and establish a stronger presence amongst their audience and competitors.
Here are is one example of the content we developed:
We followed a 4-step approach, as follows:
• Market and competitive research
• Digital audit
• Content strategy
• Social channel management
The research we conducted, as well as the digital audit allowed us to develop content categories that served different purposes, such as brand awareness, user engagement, website traffic, lead generation.
The strategy developed had a massive impact from the very beginning, generating results that exceeded our expectations:
• 304% increase in LinkedIn post impressions up by in Month 1
• 182% increase in LinkedIn followers in Month 1
• 30% increase in unique visitors on LinkedIn in Month 1
• Month-on-month increase in followers over a 12-month period (total increase in 1 year: 54.4%)